Welcome to The Busy Bride community
Bundaberg Surf Life Saving Club
|Nielsen Park, Bargara, Bundaberg, QLD
|Style of venue
|Beachside with ocean views
|@Bundaberg Surf Life Saving
|Rating on Google
|Rating on Facebook
|Ceremony & Reception
|Number of guests
|Up to 150
|Level of privacy
|On-site. Appointment only.
Getting to know Bundaberg Surf Life Saving Club
Stunning Ocean Views
What makes the venue unique?
Being located right on the beach, the full ocean view is priceless and by far, the most spectacular in the region. Our venue has floor to ceiling glass windows and our two outdoor balconies are covered, so enjoying the view and the sea breeze is an all weather experience. Some couples choose to be married on the balcony overlooking the beach, creating a spectacular backdrop.
Booking our venue for your wedding includes access to our commercial kitchen so you can either self-cater or hire a caterer of your choice. This gives you the flexibility of choosing the catering that best suits your style and budget preferences. Couples are welcome to decorate the venue themselves or engage the services of professional decorators, with the option to access the venue the day before to set up.
Our bar is stocked with all the popular beverages to ensure your wedding guests are well looked after.
- On-site wedding coordinator who provides advice on caterers, decorators and entertainers, as well as how to make the couple’s wedding unique.
- Caterer has access to the venue’s kitchen facilities
- AV equipment
- Use of existing tables and chairs is included in venue hire price
- Staffing of the bar is included in the venue hire price (drinks are extra)
- Wet-weather option available
Wedding Planning Advice
from venue manager, Wendy
What advice can you give couples when it comes to researching and choosing a wedding venue?
- Remember to ask how flexible the venue is, so that your wedding is exactly how you want it to be
- Enquire about the bar – prices, personalised options
- Check whether you can supply your own food
- Consider the overall cost of hiring the venue, plus any add-ons that are required
What can the couple do to help you make their wedding day run as smoothly as possible?
Provide me with the contact details of all of their suppliers so that I can liaise directly with them and coordinate deliveries and access on the day. This saves the couple the stress of having to organise these small details, so they can instead concentrate on the business of getting married.
If you’re looking for a relaxed and flexible wedding venue with spectacular ocean views, look no further than this stunning space in the coastal town of Bargara.
If you have any questions about the Bundaberg Surf Life Saving Club, please reach out at the details provided or drop us a line in the comments below.