Welcome to The Busy Bride community
|Fortitude Valley, Brisbane, QLD
|Style of venue
|Rating on Google
|Rating on Facebook
|Ceremony & Reception
|Number of guests
|20 - 400
|$100 - $150 per person
|Level of privacy
|Varying - It depends on the couple's choice of package/ locations/ day
|On-site. Appointment only.
|Most parts of the venue are easily accessible
Getting to know Smoked Garage
Unique, Breathtaking, Huge!
What makes the venue unique?
The Smoked Garage building was constructed over 100 years ago, and has been completely refurbished. It features custom-made rustic furniture, walls draped in flora and fauna, crystal chandeliers and an abundance of hand-crafted motorbikes.
- On-site wedding coordinator/ Event Manager – provides smooth run-sheet transitions, sets the room to the specific floor plan and assists with simple styling.
- Bar and beverage service
- AV equipment
- Wet-weather option
Wedding Planning Advice
from venue manager, Amy
What advice can you give couples when it comes to researching and choosing a wedding venue?
- Make sure you ask if the venue caters to dietary requirements and if there is a wet-weather option
- Meet the team and get to know them face-to-face
- Book site inspections and do this a few times if need-be
What can the couple do to help you make their wedding day run as smoothly as possible?
- Have a clear idea of how you see your big day unfolding and focus on the important pieces of the puzzle
If you’re looking for the perfect all-weather Brisbane wedding venue, with the added benefits of a convenient location and personal service, look no further than Smoked Garage for your special day.
If you have any questions about Smoked Garage, please reach out at the details provided or drop us a line in the comments below.