Welcome to The Busy Bride community
The Little Event Boutique
|Owner||Kat and Adam|
|Services Available||Stationery and favours.|
Wedding décor and signage.
In-store and online. Delivery.
|Experience||1 – 3 years of ownership, but business started in 2011.|
Products are shipped Australia-wide
|Rating on Google||5 stars|
Getting to know The Little Event Boutique
Unique, Personalised, Bespoke
What do you love most about working in the wedding industry?
I love bringing the ideas of the couple to life and seeing them set up in the venue.
What is the first step couples need to take when considering a service like yours for their wedding day?
- Couples need to consider what is important to them- is it the flowers, the favours, the décor? This helps to decide if our service is going to be something they want.
- The next thing they need to consider is theme/ colour scheme, as well as the vibe they are going for. We can then work together to bring their vision to life.
What advice do you have for couples who are struggling to make decisions about their stationery and/or gifting options?
Think about you and think about what you love. This is a day where you are celebrating your love so take it back to basics and think about what it is you love the most or what represents your love the best.
What is the most unique gift idea you’ve ever come across during your time in the industry?
Personalised shot glasses with mini bottles as favours. Love the idea!
Favourite looks, hot trends and more…
- I am really loving the classic black and gold vibes right now. It is a little bit industrial but is classic and timeless.
- Customised chocolates with name cut-outs which double up as place cards, as well as coasters which can double as place cards, are popular right now.
- Laser cut styling has become really popular over the last few years and much of what we do is versatile in terms of colour scheme.
- Seating charts, personalised favours and wishing wells seem to be really popular at the moment.
- Actually, just everything personalised seems to be in at the moment!
Kat and Adam’s specially-crafted range of stationery, décor and gifts will add a personal touch to your wedding day. Thanks for joining our vendor community!
If you have any questions about The Little Event Boutique, please reach out at the details provided or drop us a line in the comments below.