Welcome to The Busy Bride community
Married by Tracey
Getting to know Married by Tracey
Composed, Passionate, Dependable
What inspired you to become a celebrant?
The honour and joy of being a part of such a magical and important day in people’s lives.
What wedding moment has given you the biggest “feels” so far?
When a couple I married released white butterflies in memory of the groom’s mum, who had passed just months earlier.
Tracey’s advice on choosing a celebrant and ceremony trends she’s seeing right now…
- You need to feel relaxed with you celebrant. The conversation and chit-chat are important because this is how you connect and share the love story with the celebrant. The celebrant creates your ceremony from this.
- I feel weddings are becoming more organic and nature based. I’m seeing more natural flower arrangements and simpler settings where the focus is on the love.
Couples often find writing their vows overwhelming. What tips do you have for them?
- Start with words – just single words that describe how you feel when you look at your partner.
- Build from these words – there is no right or wrong.
- Your vows can be simple and short.
- Your vows are yours and need to be true to you.
What is your favourite love poem and why?
“What does love feel like?” – Nikita Gill
One day you will meet someone who will see
the universe that was knitted into your bones,
and the embers of the galaxies glow to life in your eyes,
and you will finally know what love is supposed to feel like.
I love this because it is infinite and there is not one person exactly the same as another on this entire planet, so when you meet your soulmate, they will see you as the universe made you – to be their soul mate.
Thanks for joining our vendor community, Tracey!
If you have any questions about Married by Tracey, please reach out at the details provided or drop us a line in the comments below.