Welcome to The Busy Bride community
Style au Natur’Elle
Salon and mobile service
|Depends on the destination
|Rating on Google
Getting to know Style au Natur’Elle
High Standard Service
What do you love most about being involved in the wedding industry?
I love being a part of someone’s special day. Helping them get ready for a memorable event and creating an amazing hairstyle that will be appreciated by the bride, her groom and guests is a privilege.
What is your favourite moment in a couple’s wedding day preparation and why?
Giving the last touch to a hairstyle and putting up the veil (if there is one) just feels so special.
What advice can you give couples when choosing someone to pamper or style them on their special day?
Having a thorough consultation is very important to make sure expectations are met.
What tips do you have for brides trying to pick hair styles and make-up to match their outfit/ overall “look”?
- It is a good idea to look for inspiration on internet however, you’ll get the best advice from a professional.
- The first decision for hairstyle might be whether to have your hair up or down. You don’t want to hide the beautiful details of your wedding dress.
- Natural look makeup seems to be popular at the moment, but you want it to be enough so that it looks perfect in photos.
What can the bride do to ensure her hair and make-up stays intact for the whole day?
- It is important to have healthy, clean hair (washed the day before) for a style to last all day long. However, we ensure that we use the right products and techniques so that your style stays immaculate.
- The same goes for your skin. It is a good idea to have a facial about a week before the wedding day. Freshly washed and moisturised skin will help the makeup last too.
We love supporting small businesses, especially those just getting started. Thanks for sharing your insights with us, Palmyr and we wish you all the best on this exciting new journey!
If you have any questions about Style au Natur’Elle, please reach out at the details provided or drop us a line in the comments below.